Tortillero hand carved by hand from Parota or also known as Huanacaxtle. Wood that comes from the specific tropical areas of Mexico and is very popular for its unique color changes and for its strength.
To add more originality to this handicraft, the top of each tortillero is painted
by hand by Mexican artisan painters, which gives it an exclusive and elegant touch together with
the Maguey-shaped metal handle on top. Each tortilla holder is unique and different
● Vessel made of 100% solid parota wood; color availability may change, as parota wood offers a wide-range color variation.
● Hand-painted designs on the top.
● Maguey shaped metal handle on the top.
● Diameter: 8 "diameter and 3" tall with lid. 7 "diameter and 2.5" deep at the interior, ideal for small and regular size corn tortillas.
● Care: Although it is resistant to daily use, Parota wood cannot be washed in dishwasher. Clean with a mild cleaner and cold to lukewarm water. The top will can be wiped with a damp towel.